If you agree that Tong Valley should be saved and improved for future generations then help us in any of the following ways
- Join our association by clicking here
- Click here to write your local MP
- Click here to contact the councillors of Tong Ward and tell them you are opposed to any large development in the greenbelt here in Tong Valley.
- Click here to join CPRE and let the government know you dont agree to planning reforms that strip greenbelt of protection and allows developers a free reign.
- We need money to fight this, please help us and make a donation to our association or help us raise funds
Just £10 per person would help with our costs - we know money is tight and if that is too much to ask please just give what you can to help us maintain this campaign. We are sorry we haven't got a simple online method of doing this, but if you would like to contribute, could you please send a cheque made payable to The Tong and Fulneck Valley Association. along with your name, address and email address and indicate if you are already a member or not. Please post to;- TFVA, c/o Mr J H Finnigan, 37a Tong Lane, Bradford, BD4 0RT.